Saturday 19 October 2013

Double Page Spread Research and Analysis




Double page spread conclusion
After analysing the three double page spreads I have concluded that, similarly to the contents page, each magazine has its own individual look, layout and style depending on what its audience and genre it is. My magazine will follow a few features from each of the double page spreads above however it will mostly rely on my own ideas and imagination.
I will follow the traditional style for the double page spread with the main image on the left hand side and the article along the right hand side however I wish to add a similar image layout as the last double page spread on the right hand side as I find this intriguing and different.
I will also include a pull quote which most double spreads include to intrigue the audience.
After this my double page spread will be left to imagination to help make my magazine different and follow it's own style like the three above also do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment