Thursday 14 November 2013

Magazine Flat Plan (Contents Page)

Contents Page Flat Plan:
For my contents page I have decided to follow a Q contents page layout. 
I decided to place the title at the top of the page so that the audience can easily navigate through the magazine and find this page easily if they are looking for it.
I decided to place the stories along the left hand side for the left side third rule and as it gives a smooth layout. The top 3 stories are the main stories within the magazine and they will be the most superior  on the page. Whereas the story 4, 5 & 6 will be smaller and less important stories which the audience can read if they are interested. I chose this design as I believe it's the best way to represent my magazine.
I chose to place my main image on the right hand side as I believe this is the best place to put it. As it's the main story it will be the most dominant and take up the most space within the page and therefore attract the audience to the page and story.
I chose to place the magazine name underneath the the title as it gives the page a professional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment