Tuesday 12 November 2013

Magazine Flat Plan (Double Page Spread)

Double Page Spread Flat Plan:
For my double page spread I have decided to place the main image on the right hand side as due to the left side third rule, the eye typically follows to the left hand side making it more likely for them to read the article if they see it. If they decide not too they will go to the right hand side to turn the page where hopefully the image and pull quote would then persuade the audience to read the article.
I have decided to place my heading at the top of the page as that is typically where a heading is placed. I also decided to name my heading delicious as it's short and snappy attracting attention.
I decided to place the pull quote beneath the main image as this could be a persuasion technique in the way that the audience will see the quote and hopefully be intrigued to read the article that follows the quote.
I decided to place a strap-line underneath the heading so that the audience can have a quick read to find out what the article is about to hopefully persuade them to read on. 
I decided to only have two articles on my page as a lot of writing my put off my target audience with them being quite a young audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment